In order to implement the Protocol Order No. 2 of the extraordinary meeting of the State Commission for Technogenic and Environmental Safety and emergency situations of March 10, 2020, and the protocol assignments of the extraordinary meetings of the District Commission for Technogenic and Environmental safety and emergency
situations of the Golovanivka District State Administration No. 6 dated March 12, 2020 and No. 7 dated March 16, 2020, for the good of public health and in accordance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the Management of LLC Pobuzsky Ferronickel Plant has implemented a number of enhanced measures to protect the health and safety of its employees.
With the purpose of more effective prevention of viral shedding, and in accordance with the above mentioned administrative orders, we for the period from 16.03.2020 until 03.04.2020, the following measures have been implemented at the plant:
– Virus symptoms check of employees and control of body temperature at the plant entrance
– It is recommended to limit physical contact and to keep a distance between each other of at least 1.5 m, handshake greeting is prohibited;
– meetings of more than 10 people and conferences within departments are prohibited; meetings of
administration personal to be performed in restricted numbers;
– high-risk people (65 years old and older) are put sent home on vacation to self-isolate during this period;
– the canteen schedule and use of showers has been changed to avoid gatherings of large numbers of people in one place at one time;
– disinfection of the cabins of the technological vehicles, cranes and standby vehicle of operations control center is
performed after each shift;
– employees are provided with the necessary number of antiseptics and face protecting masks;
– wet cleaning is regularly performed, the equipment is disinfested daily, the premises are aired;
The plant employees are provided with information materials with recommendations and awareness-raising
activities are carried out in order to prevent viral shedding.
Moreover, the sport center, pool, and sauna, all located on the territory of the plant, will be closed starting
from 7.03.2020. The canteen in the administration building will be closed staring from 17:00 on
18.03.2020 and the hotel will not register new guests.
As of today, on the territory of Pobuzhske village there are restrictions, imposed by the State for the
period of isolation. Medical facilities have been provided with all necessary items, and the plant will help to
replenish supplies, if needed.
We ask our partners and clients to communicate with us via electronic means of communication while
these preventive measures are in force.